A is for
* 17 million people have died because of AIDS in Africa
* 25 million are HIV positive
* 12 million suffered loss of parents
* HIV/AIDS is a major public health concern and cause of death in many parts of Africa.
B is for
* The Scramble for Africa, also known as the Race for Africa or Partition of Africa was a process of invasion, occupation, colonization and annexation of African territory by European powers.
* During the New Imperialism period, between 1881 and World War I in 1914.
* As a result of the heightened tension between European states in the last quarter of the 19th century
* The partitioning of Africa may be seen as a way for the Europeans to eliminate the threat of a Europe-wide war over Africa.
C is for
* Lobola is intended to bring together two families
* Traditionally, lobola was paid in cattle
* The protection of the family is the core value in most African tribes.
* Members in the tribe care for one another, share wealth and food and assure that no child is abandoned
D is for
Democratic Republic of the Congo
* The Democratic Republic of the Congo, commonly referred to as DR Congo Congo-Kinshasa or the DRC
* Is a country located in central Africa.
* It is the second largest country in Africa by area and the eleventh largest in the world
* Official language French Language
E is for
* African elephants are the largest land animals on Earth
* Elephant ears radiate heat to help keep these large animals cool
* Elephants are fond of water and enjoy showering by sucking water into their trunks and spraying it all over themselves.
* An elephant's trunk is actually a long nose used for smelling, breathing, trumpeting, drinking, and also for grabbing things
An elephant's trunk is actually a long nose used for smelling, breathing, trumpeting, drinking, and also for...