Assignment # 7
1. Plan an activity in project form with specific instructions using appropriate material(s).
2. The project should specify:
A. The materials used
B. The utility of the materials used(i.e. why such materials are being used)
C. The project in detail
In this context please note that the project planned should be for a minimum of 10 days and maximum of 4 weeks. The plan should specify:
(a) The age group
(b) The duration of the project
(c) The project activity to include – excursion, data collection / sampling, maintaining observation record / sheet, follow-up activities, related worksheets and the effective learning outcome achieved through the project.
A Project for the Elementary Class
Story Book Making Project (Group Project – groups of 2/3 students)
Class / Grade: 4
Age: 8-9 Years
Time for completion: 2 Weeks
The project will enhance the student ability to write creatively. Their imagination will also be used efficiently. It gave kids a way to express themselves. Books can mark milestones. They can be kept as memories or shared with family & friends.
Activity: Students are to create a story book containing pictures from magazines and newspapers.
* Hole punch
1. Start by writing a simple story about family, pets and friends etc.
2. Identify the pictures that go along with the story from magazines.
3. Paste the pictures on different pieces of paper above the parts of the story.
4. Make a cover for the book.
When the students paste the pictures on the paper, they should leave enough space to write. The possibilities are endless with this idea. They can even make their own magazines & newspaper this way.
Assignment # 9
2. Kindly write in detail how you would deal with the given situations and if you would...