Brianna S. Mitchell
1680 Thompson Drive
Winston-Salem, NC 27127
Home: (336) 788-0732
Cell: (336) 986-3007
Detail-oriented student with strong technical skills and the ability to learn concepts quickly. Hard-working, looking to apply my education experience to a job. Areas of proficiency include [Microsoft Word, Microsoft excel, Communication Skills, Mathematics and Mild Spanish.]
Summary of Skills
• Excellent analytical skills
• Strong research skills
• Computer proficient
• Critical thinker
• Energetic and organized
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent research skills
• Extremely organized
• Attention to detail
• Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint proficiency
• Outstanding interpersonal skills
• Leadership abilities
• Quick learner
• Strong verbal communication
Education and Coursework
• East Forsyth High School June 2012
• Kernersville, NC, United States
• High School Diploma
• Exceeded in my Principles Of Business , Marketing , Finance , an Travel An Tourism classes . A Member of Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA), Black Student Alliance (BSA), and Senior Girls Club.
• Demonstrated strong communication skills through [activity or presentation].
• Wrote informational materials for our senior talent show media.
Sales and Marketing
• Help create invitations for school event.
• Greeted and assisted transfer students on campus tour.
• Collaborated with a team of fellow peers in the development of our senior class gift to our school.
My Senior year I earned an Teachers Assistance(TA) Position , Where I...