LESSON 31: I’M HUNGRY
| English | Vietnamese | English | Vietnamese | English | Vietnamese |
1 | Broccoli | Bông cải xanh | | | | |
2 | Butter | Bơ | | | | |
3 | Cheese | Phô mai | | | | |
4 | Meat | Thịt | | | | |
5 | Rice | Gạo | | | | |
6 | Hungry | Đói bụng | | | | |
7 | Refrigerator | Tủ lạnh | | | | |
8 | Hot dog | Xúc xích | | | | |
9 | Cookie | Bánh quy | | | | |
10 | Healthy | Khỏe mạnh | | | | |
11 | Change | Sự thay đổi | | | | |
12 | | | | | | |
13 | | | | | | |
14 | | | | | | |
15 | | | | | | |
FOCUS : COUNTABLE (C) AND UNCOUNTABLE (U) NOUN
Noun | C or U | Noun | C or U | Noun | C or U |
Traffic | | Luggage | | Cat | |
Pen | | Tomato | | Dollar | |
Furniture | | Egg | | Information | |
Oil | | Advice | | News | |
Box | | Rice | | Bag | |
Butter | | Chair | | Happiness | |
Plate | | Love | | Sugar | |
Cream | | Chocolate | | Biscuit | |
Bus | | Table | | Electricity | |
Food | | School | | Computers | |
a/an + singular countable noun ( a pen, an apple)
some + plural countable noun – positive sentences ( there are some cars)
some + uncountable nouns – positive sentences ( there is some oil)
any - we use any in negative sentences and questions ( countable and uncountable nouns).
I don’t have any pens.
There isn’t any salt.
Do you have any sisters?
Exercise 2: Fill in the blank with a, an, any or some
1. There isn´t _________ electricity at the campsite.
2. There aren´t _________ sunglasses in the shop.
3. I´ve got _________ apple in my bag.
4. There are _________ sandwiches.
5. I´ll buy _________ bottle of water at the beach.
6. I haven´t got _________ radios in my room.
7. Is there _________ internet café in your town?
8. There aren´t _________ computers in my classroom.
9. Have you got _________ brothers and sisters?