M/s KAPOOR AUTOS
TALWANDI SABO, BATHINDA, PUNJAB
ANUPAM GARG, BHARAT GARG, APEKSHA AGARWAL
For the major assignment of Managerial Economics, the firm we chose to carry out different aspects of economics was M/s KAPOOR AUTOS.
M/s Kapoor Autos is a registered dealer of HERO MOTOCORP situated in Talwandi Sabo, Bathinda, Punjab.
During past one month, we carried out an economic analysis with M/s Kapoor Autos to apply some of the economic concepts being studied in the class practically and have a better understanding of them. For this, we were in constant touch with the manager and with his help and agreement took various observations like sales, demands, inventory records, etc. Then, based on these readings we analysed following:
1. Micro economic study (utilization of labour, price of labour)
2. Ways to maximize sales and promote trade
3. Supply and Demand Analysis
4. Price and Demand Analysis
* Microeconomics is a branch of economics that studies the behaviour of individual households and firms in making decisions on the allocation of limited resources.
* Typically, it applies to markets where goods or services are bought and sold.
* Microeconomics examines how these decisions and behaviours affect the supply and demand for goods and services, which determines prices, and how prices, in turn, determine the quantity supplied and quantity demanded of goods and services.
* It studies how individuals use limited resources to meet unlimited needs.
* How individual prices are set, this is also studied.
* The factors which determine the price of land, labor and capital are looked upon.
* The strengths and market strategies are recognized which would increase the sales.
We tried to analyze Kapoor Autos in terms of microeconomics. We studied how this agency uses labor, how they set price of labor and what strategies...