Yellow Cab Company
Ivy Le (MIT120644)
Jiaqi Jin (MIT130516)
Ran Liu (MIT130444)
The Nature of Service
Service Delivery Process
Development of Physical Evidence Risks and Competitors
Yellow Taxicabs history:
* The original Yellow Cab Company (YCC) firstly opened in Chicago & Illinois.
* As known as one of the largest taxicabs in United States.
* Expansion from European to Asian Nations.
* Australia YCC was adopted horse-drawn taxis
* The first operator was Queensland
* Following the Brisbane introduced 1st horse-drawn Taxis (1965)
* Identified as hansom cabs a more elaborate type
* The motor taxis were no longer being introduced in Australia.
* Until 1906 Sydney inaugurated motorised taxicabs
The Nature of Service(slide3)
* Targets on the people’s bodies in passenger transportation.
* The informal relation of the discrete transaction.
* Highly requires the regular contact personnel exercise judgement in meeting passengers daily.
* Extent to which supply is constrained trends to peak demand regularly exceeds capacity & wide- opened the extent of demand fluctuations overtime.
* Operation in a logical order so that the service strategies socialise well to the employees.
* Organizational citizens achieve back to its proposed strategies.
* The universal cultural values and cross cultural differences.
* defined the customer identity not specifically on race, religion or culture but are targeted the function
Multi Passengers (MPT, 2011).
* Identification on customers type is eventually beneficial
* YCC classification is configured that the vehicle could carry up to six passengers, maxi cab can be up to ten seater
* traditional cabs can fit four seater are suited whether the passengers
E.g sporting events,...