India Of My Dreams
- My Dream India is a very neat and clean place with not even a small piece of paper on roads and the people of my Dream India take the responsibility of cleaning their homes as well as their surroundings and thus keeping their country clean. - In my Dream India, I don't want to see small children with their small hands out begging for a small coin. Why can't everybody go to school and study like me? - In my Dream India everybody has enough food to eat, and there is no scarcity of food. - In my Dream India I don't want to see people dying on roads through bullets from guns of cruel terrorists. I want all of us to live in peace.
-The “I” in India is ‘Me’. ‘I’ am ‘India’ and ‘India’ is in ‘me’. Thus, if India, my Country, is not doing well in some spheres and is still amongst the Developing Countries of the World is spite of its man power then we need to ask ourselves as to who is responsible for it?
- Dr. Abdul kalam had once asked a little Girl, what was her dream for India? She replied “I dream of a developed India”.this impressed him and to be honest this is also ‘My Dream’. I dream of an India where every one is educated ,there is employment for all and everyone is satisfied and happy
- India of my dreams is a peaceful, progressive, literate country free from the pangs of poverty, where every citizen feels safe and secure, where health facilities are provided top all and where the women of the country are treated with utmost dignity and respect.
- India of my drams is a country where nobody is illiterate and nobody sleeps hungry, where there is no distinction on the basis of genre, religion or caste, where corruption in public life does not exist, where criminals can not occupy, where jobs cannot be purchased, where rapists have to spend the rest of their lives behind the bars.
- Its a country where Man lives in harmony with Nature, where no one is afraid of speaking the truth and where there is no Corruption .Women are...