ETH 321 Complete Course Material
ETH 321 Complete Class / Ethical and Legal Topics in Business
ETH 321 WEEK 1 Role and Functions of Law Paper
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper in which you discuss the roles of law and courts in today’s business environment.
• Differentiate the federal court structure with your state’s court structure.
• Discuss the concept of judicial review.
• Explain how laws or regulations affect your present job or industry.
• Properly cite at least two references from your reading.
Cite your research and format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
ETH 321 WEEK 2 ADR Clause for Learning Team Charter Paper
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you do the following:
• Outline the various forms of an alternative dispute resolution (ADR).
• Develop an ADR clause that might be used by a Learning Team to resolve disagreements among members using one of the forms you discussed. This has to be an actual written clause.
• Identify all provisions and information necessary to enable the ADR to occur and function effectively.
The clause must be suitable for use by any Learning Team in any course of your program. ETH 321 WEEK 2 ADR Clause for Learning Team Charter Paper
The clause must provide all information necessary to define which disputes are subject to an ADR. ETH 321 WEEK 2 ADR Clause for Learning Team Charter Paper
ETH 321 WEEK 2 Ethical Dilemma Paper
ETH 321 WEEK 2 Ethical Dilemma Paper Access Films on Demand covering ethical topics by following these directions:
• Click on University Library.
• Click on View All Resources Alphabetically.
• Click on Films on Demand.
• Open the drop-down menu under Collections and select Business and Economics.
• Select Business Lawlocated under Ethics and Business Law
Watch any video where an ethical decision has been made.
Write a 350-word executive summary outlining the ethical dilemma and outcome...