-is defined as an application software or program designed to enable users to access retrieve and view documents and other resources on the internet.
HISTORY OF BROWSERS
Tim Berners Lee – invented the first browser in 1990. It was called WorldWideWeb (no spaces) and it was renamed Nexus.
Netscape – the first popular browser in 1993 which made the www system easy to use and more accessible to the average person.
1998 – Netscape launched what was to become the Mozzila Foundation in an attempt to produce a competitive browser using the open source software model.
Apple Safari – first beta release in January 2003.
* Released on June 11, 2007
Google Chrome – It was first released as a beta version for Microsoft Windows on Sept 2 , 2008.
INTERNET EXPLORER – Also known as Windows Internet Explorer
* A graphical web browser developed by Microsoft and include as a part of the Microsoft Operating Software
* It as first released as a part of the add-on package Plus for Windows 95
2. Phising Filter
3. Application Support
4. Reopen last sessions
5. For Developers
3. Web Slices
5. Attachment Security Service
* A web browser developed for Microsoft Windows, MAC OS X, and Linux coordinated by Mozzila Corporation and Mozilla Foundation. Firefox uses the Gecko layout engine to render web pages which implements current and anticipated web standards.
2. Pop Blocking
4. Excellent Interface
1. Initial Loading Time
2. HTML Editor Option
3. Hacker Accessibility
4. Compatibility Issues
5. Scripting and Widgets
6. Font Color Display
1. Pop-up Blocking
2. Tabbed Browsing
3. Spell Checking
4. Increment Find