Candidate’s Name | | Candidate’s ID number | |
Assessor’s Name | | | |
Assessment Date/s | | Time/s | |
Instructions to Students
1. You must accurately complete the Student Assessment Pack.
2. Your Assessor may want to discuss written answers with you to get further evidence of your understanding and to check that it is your original work
3. You need to submit Assessment Cover Sheet for each assessment.
4. You are permitted to use dictionaries and to seek support, as required.
5. Where your work has been deemed as unsatisfactory, you will be permitted to resubmit the assessment. Refer to RGIT reassessment policy and procedure.
6. Unless the assessment task specifically allows pair work or group activities such as brainstorming, you must submit their own original work and are not permitted to copy the work of other students. Plagiarism is never acceptable.
7. Assessments must be submitted on their due dates.
Extensions are permitted in consultation with the trainer Performance objective
You are required to review the marketing activities of an organisation, and complete a range of analyses to review progress of the strategic marketing plan.
You are required to review the strategic marketing objectives for an organisation, and meet with the CEO to confirm your understanding of the objectives (your assessor may perform the role of CEO). You also need to complete a range of analyses to confirm and evaluate the organisation’s marketing activities, including progress of the organisation against established strategic objectives.
Using the case study provided, you have been asked to clarify the current status and strategic directions of the organisation, and evaluate their previous marketing activities.
1. Develop a written statement that:
a. describes the mission, purpose, vision and values of the organisation