Objective: Ambitious and goal oriented professional, seeking a position at a growth oriented company, which will allow me to further my skills and acquire new abilities.
• Ability to multitask.
• Able to demonstrate outstanding problem solving and active listening skills.
• Possesses exceptional ability to build productive relationships.
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
Demonstrate hospitality and Customer Service skills
Saint Louis Veteran Affairs Medical Center 09/10- 07/1 St Louis, MO
• Serves patients in a professional and friendly manner, and follows food safety and portion guidelines.
• Ensures work area is set up and supplies and products are organized before, during and after shift.
• Cleans and sanitizes work station and utensils.
• Uses equipment and materials properly and safely.
• Accurately assembles meals according to the menu, diet order and correct protocol.
Forest Park Medical Center 11/07-01/10 St Louis, MO
* Sweeps and scrubs floors, vacuums carpets, shampoos rugs and dusts furniture and equipment.
* Job duties include collecting and removing garbage, cleaning and restocking bathrooms and washing windows.
* large spills, the janitor is called to clean it up
* Responsible for minor repairs and maintenance of the building.
* Change light bulbs, fix leaky faucets and make sure doors are locked.
* Janitors may tend to the furnace or boiler and make minor repairs or adjustments to keep the heating and cooling systems working properly
Stella Maris Child Center 03-09 St Louis, MO
(Child Care Volunteer)
• Cared for the physical needs of the children.
• Provided emotional support for children.
• Provided developmentally appropriate activities for children: art projects, stories, songs, creative play.