13 Beaconsfield Road, Tovil
Schooling – Astor of Hever Community School 2004 – 2009. Astor of Hever Community School Sixth Form 2009 – 2011 (Now known as St Augustine Academy)
At GSCE level I have studied:
* BTEC Sport
At AS level I have studied:
At A2 level I have studied:
* English -D
* Maths - E
* Science - E
* French - C
* Graphics - F
* Geography - F
* BTEC Sport – C,C,C,C
* Psychology –E
* Sociology – D
* Psychology –U
* Sport – C,C
* I was employed by Zircon Air Conditioning in July 2011.
* I was employed temporarily over the 2011 Christmas period at Tesco in Tovil as a bakery assistant.
* From April 2012 to October 2013 I worked full time in Tesco in Tovil as a retail assistant in the produce department.
* During an extensive family holiday to Australia I worked with my great aunt and uncle in their print shop.
* I had two work experience placements in 2008 for a week each:
1. Thomas Cook in Fremlins Walk in which I did basic administrative tasks and liaising with customers.
2. A Grassroots Soccer School office in Ash, where I had to research local Sunday league football teams in Kent, Sussex and Essex, and in the afternoon I was taken to primary schools to help set up various football drills.
* I helped my school organize sporting activities at Allington primary school to help promote the Kent School Games with Kelly Holmes.
* I have helped the elderly in my community with gardening, painting, cooking and decorating.
* I have also helped neighbours in my area with gardening, painting and babysitting.