I am a very enthusiastic, hardworking and honest individual that is willing to give my all into ensuring I succeed in everything I do. I am self-motivated and believe time keeping is very important, possessing good communication skills as well as being sociable I am able to work effectively with a diverse range of people. I enjoy and work well in a team but I am also capable of working individually at the same high standard. Having had previous customer service experience I can confidently communicate with the public at ease, I thrive on a fast pacing environment where I can use my initiative to problem solve and complete tasks. In addition due to my willingness to new experiences I am able to provide everyone to a happy, safe and stimulating environment under any circumstances allowing all expectations to be met.
• Quick Learner
• Well Organised
• Working Knowledge Of Microsoft Application
• Excellent customer service skills and customer relations.
• Good punctuality – always on time.
• Barking & Dagenham College
• Sydney Russell Secondary School (2006-2011) GCSE Anticipated Results English (Language) D, English (Literature) C, Mathematics C, Science C, IT B, Media Studies C, Business Studies C
Employment History/Work Experience
• Asda Barking (07.09.2011)
Job title: Retail
Duties: Stacking shelves and helping customer
I am currently studying at Barking & Dagenham College to further my career and gain a recognised qualification to progress my knowledge of a Musician, I ultimately want to progress to study Music. I love performing and I am always on the lookout for any concerts I can enter.I enjoy socialising with my family and friends and meeting new people. In my spare time I also enjoy football and any other sport in general. I am easy to get along with and have a professional attitude.