MA 141 Final Exam - Grantham
IF You Want To Purchase A+ Work Then Click The Link Below , Instant Download
If You Face Any Problem E- Mail Us At JohnMate1122@gmail.com
For numbers 1 & 2. Let c = -3. Find the following. If limit does not exist, state Does Not Exist.
For numbers 3 - 5, find the limit as x approaches the given value.
6. What is the domain of f(x) = 3x - 17
7. Given f(x) = ?3x - 7 find the domain of f(x).
8. Find the inverse of f(x) =
9. Solve the system
10. Solve the system
11. Solve the system
12. Given that matrices A and B as follows, find the product of A and B (A * B)
13. Using the Law of Sines, find the remaining sides ad angles.
14. In a triangle where angle B = 31°, angle C = 47°, and side c = 95, Find the length of side a.
15. Using sohcahtoa: If Sin (?) = 1?2 what is the value of tan(?) ?
16. If you randomly select a card from a deck of 52 cards, what is the probability of drawing heart?
17. An unbiased die is thrown. What is the probability that it will show a number less than 3?
18. Find the 12th term of the sequence an = n(n - 6).
19. Write 8x2 - 7y2 = 56 in standard form.
20. Find the foci, the vertices and the lengths of the major and minor axes of