1. Considering your company and giving examples
a) Evaluate how the Internet has had an impact on consumer buying behavior.
b) How might your company use the Internet to develop a proper marketing strategy?
2. Why are so many companies trying to standardize their global marketing mixes? Given your company’s current situation, will you follow the same trend? Why and why not? With examples, show the limitations to this approach.
3. Define “marketing environment”, and how does it affect the formulation of your companies’ marketing mix? (You can use SWOT analysis as an example)
4. What is your company’s segmentation strategy? How do you choose the target market? How do you position your company in the marketplace?
5. What is global brand? Would you like to buy global brand or local brand? Do you intend to build your brand to become global? What are the potential advantages and risks associated with companies’ initiatives in building global brands?
6. Given the current situation of your company and products, how do you differentiate it from any of the other brands in the same industry? How would you make a proper marketing strategy that can help you win the market share and sustain in the marketplace?
7. If your company is about to enter the international market (you can point out the specific country) for expanding market share and improving sales, what kind of advertising strategy would you make? Standardization or localization? Why?
8. What kind of criteria you usually consider for choosing the foreign market to enter? What would you do before you decide to go international? (based on your company’s specific condition and the products you made)