DIRECTORATE OF DISTANCE EDUCATION |
M.B.A. (marketing Management)
Academic Year 2011 - 2012
This booklet contains assignment topics. Students are asked to write the assignments for EIGHT papers as per instructions.
Last date for submission : 28-02-2012
Last date for submission : 15-03-2012
with late fee ` 300/-
1. Assignments sent after 15-03-2012 will not be evaluated.
2. Assignments should be in the own hand writing of the student concerned and not type-written or printed or photocopied.
3. Assignments should be written on foolscap paper on one side only.
4. All assignments (with Enrolment number marked on the Top right hand corner on all pages) should be put in an envelop with superscription “MBA Assignments” and sent to The Director, Directorate of Distance Education, Annamalai University, Annamalainagar – 608 002 by Registered post.
5. No notice will be taken on assignments which are not properly filled in with Enrolment Number and the Title of the papers.
6. Students should send full set of assignments for all papers. Partial assignments will not be considered.
Write assignments on any TWO topics in each paper out of the FOUR. For each topic the answer should not exceed 15–pages. Each assignment carries 25 marks. (2 topics)
Dr. S. B. NAGESWARA RAO
1.1 principles of Management
1. “Managers at all levels require some competence in each of the technical, human and conceptual skills, albeit with difference in emphasis. Analyse this statement with suitable examples.
2. Explain “Planning premises’ list the planning premises you would have as a manufacturer of any of the following: Cement, Sugar, and Liquor.
3. ‘Administration Essentially a Decision-Making Process.”–Elucidate this statement and explain the various types of decisions which are generally taken by business executives....