This assignment has to fulfil the following conditions:
- Length: between 5 and 6 pages (without including cover, index or appendices –if there are any-).
- Type of font: Arial or Times New Roman.
- Size: 11.
- Line height: 1.5.
- Alignment: Justified.
The assignment has to be done in this Word document and has to fulfil the rules of presentation and edition, as for quotes and bibliographical references which are detailed in the Study Guide.
Also, it has to be submitted following the procedure specified in the Study Guide. Sending it to the tutor’s e-mail is not permitted.
In addition to this, it is very important to read the assessment criteria, which can be found in the Study Guide.
The assignment mark is 100% of the final mark.
[pic][pic]Look at the classroom activity suggested in the Assignment materials section (at the same place where you can find this paper), and answer the following questions:
1. There are various statements in this text which are extremely questionable, depending on your own personal view of language learning. For example, the text says, “...the chart....can serve as a basis for lively questions and discussions....” Why might this be ‘questionable’?
2. Criticise the approach suggested here from the point of view of a ‘strong’ communicative teacher.
3. Say what is good about the approach, from the point of view of a teacher more focused on form and a step-by-step, linear approach.
Important: you have to write your personal details and the subject name on the cover (see the next page). The assignment that does not fulfil these conditions will not be corrected. You have to include the assignment index below the cover.