MGMT 340 Final Exam
1. (TCO 1) When developing information systems, an organization could use:
2. (TCO 1) The practice of turning over responsibility of some or all of an organization’s information systems applications and operations to an outside firm is referred to as:
3. (TCO 2) Identifying, assessing, and managing the risks and day-to-day changes that occur during a project best defines which of the following project manager activities?
4. (TCO 2) Which of the following is NOT a project management phase?
5. (TCO 2) Which of the following would be classified as an intangible cost?
6. (TCO 2) The primary deliverable from the project identification and selection phase is:
7. (TCO 3) The term that refers to systems development projects bogged down in an abundance of analysis work is:
8. (TCO 3) Good interview guidelines consist of:
9. (TCO 3) The search for, and implementation of, radical change in business processes to achieve breakthrough improvements in products and services best defines:
10. (TCO 3) The purpose of requirements structuring is to:
11. (TCO 4) The diagram that shows the scope of the system, indicating what elements are inside and outside the system, is called a:
12. (TCO 5) The number of instances of entity B that can (or must) be associated with each instance of entity A refers to:
13. (TCO 6) Shaping alternative system design strategies involves:
14. (TCO 7) Which of the following are general guidelines for displaying tables and lists?
15. (TCO 7) Which of the following is a guideline for displaying text?
16. (TCO 7) Reversing the sequence of one or more characters in a field is called:
17. (TCO 8) A notation that allows the modeler to specify, visualize, and construct the artifacts of software systems, as well as business models, best defines:
18. (TCO 8) Benefits of the object-oriented modeling approach include: