MKT 571 Week 1 Quiz UOP Course Tutorial
What data analysis type is being used here? When Sam thought about opening a foreign car repair shop in Phoenix, he researched all of the firms in the area before deciding on a location. He also analyzed their capabilities and found articles about many of them in terms of their capabilities, strengths, and weaknesses.
• Secondary data
• Primary data
• Licensed information
• Tertiary information
Marketing is considered both an art and a science. How do the 4Ps, or marketing mix, help us bridge the gap between art and science?
• Marketing focuses on sales as the primary goal.
• Marketing balances the need for data with that of creativity.
• Marketing is about advertising.
• Marketing is involved with price as the major factor.
Find the quiz answers here MKT 571 Week 1 Quiz
Which of the following statements demonstrates behavioral loyalty towards a brand?
• My friends agree Myfavorite Laundry detergent is the best.
• Myfavorite Laundry detergent is so easy to use.
• Myfavorite Laundry detergent smells good.
• I always buy Myfavorite Laundry detergent when purchasing laundry detergent.
By 2015, projections indicate that the largest category of households will be composed of
• childless married couples and empty nesters
• married couples with children
• single-parent families
• singles living with nonrelatives
One of the most critical steps in the defining process of market research is
• reading marketing research journals
• defining the problem, the decision alternatives, and research objectives
• analyzing the internal environment
• developing a research plan
Which of the following is correct about marketing management?
• It is primarily concerned with the systematic gathering, recording, and analysis of data about issues related to marketing products and services.
• It focuses mostly on monitoring the profitability of a company's...