MKT 571 Week 2 Quiz Latest UOP Assignment
1. Which of the following would consumers associate closely with a brand?
• Brand attitudes
• Customer focuses
• Points of reference
2. What is the second stage of the consumer buying process?
• Information search
• Buyer satisfaction
• Purchase decision
• Evaluation of alternatives
To download the complete answer check MKT 571 Entire Course
3. Which of the following is known as the process of creating a segment storyboard to test the attractiveness of each segment?
• Segment attractiveness
• Segment acid test
• Needs-based segmentation
• Marketing-mix strategy
4. Which other dimension is the VALS classification system based on besides consumer motivation?
• Consumer retention
• Consumer resources
• Consumer support
• Consumer beliefs
Want help? Click to download MKT 571 Final Exam
5. Which of the following is used to determine a competitive frame of reference for brands to compete against other brands due to their closeness as substitutes?
• Market membership
• Industry membership
• Category membership
• Product membership
6. When searching for a supplier, which of the following provides the broadest reach of possible suppliers in today’s competitive market environment?
• Standard & Poor’s
• Trade directories
• Business associates
Want more details? Download now MKT 571 Individual Assignments
7. Which of the following do brand mantras attempt to define?
• Brand identity
• Points of difference to other brands
• Similarity to other brands
• Brand equity
8. Which of the following is a tool a company uses to position its brands attributes in the minds of those in the organization?
• Brand perceptual analysis
• Brand positioning bull’s eye
• Competitive analysis
• Industry analysis
Download for answers MKT 571 Complete Course
9. In behavioral segmentation, a product or service is grouped by which other dimension besides...