Name: Katie Wright |Date: 9/19/2012 | |
| | |
Service Learning Plan, Part 1
Describe the service goals and action plan for your project. This is the first of many opportunities you will have on this project to express your youth voice. Make sure that this first planning step reflects your goals and your interests.
Your teacher will notify you about the due date for the assignment and whether the assignment will be graded. Use the rubric at the end of the assignment as a guideline to help you complete this part of your Service Learning Plan. When you are finished, submit this assignment to your teacher before or on the due date.
Enter the following information from your Community Partner Contact Form.
Organization: Humane League
Mission: to help animals find a loving home
Contact Person (Service Supervisor):
Phone: (717) 393-6551
Address: 2195 Lincoln Highway East, Lancaster, PA 17602
Part 1: Service Goals
A. Describe the service you will perform.
1. What organization are you working with? What is the community you serve?
I will be working with the humane league of Lancaster. We serve all of Lancaster counties community
2. What is the specific community need you are addressing, and what is the larger societal issue? (e.g., poverty, conservation, domestic violence, literacy, etc.)
3. How many hours will you commit to this service? (Your teacher will tell you the requirements.)
___5____ hours per _week_______ (week/month)
4. What are the dates of service?
from __________ to __________
5. In a sentence or two, describe how this issue is personally relevant or important to you.
B. Describe your specific goals and outcomes.
1. What do you plan to...