Lesson 1 (3.0 points)
1. What is renting? To pay money every set amount of time (month,year) for something.
2. What is a financial plan? A set plan to pay for something over time.
3. What is income? Income is money received on a regular basis for a job.
4. What is a projection? A projection is, what something will be doing, or be 'at' during a set time in the future, IF things keep happening the way they are now.
5. What is a will? A written statement that explains the distribution of your earthly items once you die.
Lesson 2 (3.0 points)
1. What is a tax? A set percentage that is added to any price by the government. It is the bureau of the Treasury Department responsible for tax collections.
2. What is the Internal Revenue Service? It is the bureau of the Treasury Department responsible for tax collections.
3. What is the capital gains tax? It is the difference between what you paid for an investment and what you received when you sold that investment.
4. Give at least two examples of types of state taxes.
-Personal Income Taxes
5. What is a pay stub? A sort of receipt of your paycheck.
Lesson 3 (3.0 points)
1. What is financial responsibility? Being responsible with money.
2. Give at least two examples of utilities.
3. What are features? Anything pleasing or good about a thing
4. What are benefits? Favorable things offered by an employer.
5. What is a budget? How much you make versus what you need to buy.