Assignment 1: Interpretation of Final Accounts, Management Report and Ratio Analysis |
Computerised Accounts B30151 |
Issued Date: 24 October 2012
Deadline: 19 November 2012
The researcher is required to compile a financial report for the Board of Directors of Eastons Ltd., based on the information given. This will include a ratio analysis relevant to the company’s dealings. A comparison of results for two years and an interpretation for the figures found. Also an outline of reasons as to why a ratio analysis should be completed and any limitations that may occur.
• To calculate the figures for 2011 and 2012 using a Ratio Analysis.
• To compare the figures from both years.
• To list the industry average as a reference to the company’s status.
• To interpret the ratios used and apply them to the business.
• To comment on the figures for both years.
• To outline the advantages and disadvantages associated with using a ratio analysis for the Board of Directors.
Week ending | Objectives | Objectives Completed |
27th October | To create the action planTo research the ratios extensively | Action plan createdResearch done |
3rd November | To work out the ratios To interpret the findings | Ratios worked outAll ratios defined |
10th November | Compare findings and comment on themTo outline the advantages and disadvantagesTo add the bibliography section | Results were compared and contrastedAdvantages and disadvantages givenBibliography created |
17th November | Look over and correct any errors | All grammar and misspellings corrected |
As per brief.
No access to a computer at home so dependent on the computers at GTI. Already in the process of completing three projects, deadlines are close together. Upcoming exams may prove to interfere...