PRODUCT NAME: …………………………..………REFRESH JUICE
To provide the standardized products in food industries and develop a healthy nation in Pakistan
To lead in the food industry and capturing the greater share in the market by meeting customers, suppliers and distributors needs
Challenges from leader
• Pulp amount
Nestle pulp amount is 12% of total we added 15% of pulp amount so out product taste and quality is better than others.
We used bottles for packaging because it is less costly than tetrapackaging.
• More quantity in low price
250ml RS.15 RS.30
500ml RS.60 RS.70
• Who are the buyers of fruit juice products are high & upper level income groups?
• Which of the market segments to be targeted?
• What are the proportion sales of imported fruit juices in the local market?
• What is the growth rate of demand of juices in the market?
• What is the distribution channels being followed in the market?
• What are the major competitors for the proposed product?
• What is the ratio of the profit margin for sellers?
• What is the pattern of sales according to the geographical distribution of the country?
• What is the price consumers are willing to pay for different stock keeping units?
• How can the potential customers can be convinced
MARKETING & MARKETING PLACE
COMPANY……………..Refresh and co.
Comparison with other juice products
Quantity Refresh Juice nestle
250 ml Rs. 10 Rs. 30
1 liter Rs. 60 Rs. 70
• Purified water