Senior Project / Program Manager
Process Re-Engineering ~ Full SDLC Management ~ Team Leadership
Profile of Qualifications
OFFER 17+ YEARS’ EXPERIENCE IN PROJECT MANAGEMENT, SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT, PROCESS ANALYSIS AND DESIGN, AND IMPLEMENTATION MANAGEMENT. ADEPT AT MANAGING ENTERPRISE IT PROJECTS THROUGHOUT THE LIFECYCLE, AND EXHIBIT PARTICULAR STRENGTHS IN BUDGET ANALYSIS, OUTSOURCING, PMO DEVELOPMENT, AND CONTRACT ADMINISTRATION. WELL-VERSED IN AGILE AND WATERFALL METHODOLOGIES.. EXCEL AT DRIVING PROCESS IMPROVEMENTS, DELIVERING TRAINING, PERFORMING CHANGE MANAGEMENT, AND MAINTAINING TECHNICAL DOCUMENTATION.
• Led a successful ERP cloud implementation and completed initiative within timeline and budget requirements.
• Influenced change and continuous improvement to boost productivity of teams by 16% and quality of deliverables by 22%.
• Coordinated external vendor and offshore resources in developing GAF’s first iOS and Android application.
• Experience in both Infrasturce and Software Project Management.
• Improved service efficiency and reduced costs at Framework Inc. through CRM and ERP utilization via Salesforce.com.
• Championed several projects for clients to sell products online through eCommerce initiatives including customized storefronts and online catalogs.
E.L.F COSMETICS. / UPSIDE GLOBAL, SADDLEBROOK, NJ, 2014 TO PRESENT
Senior Project Manager/Functional Consultant (Consultant)
• Lead implementation of Netsuite, Accellos Warehouse Management System, and EDI. Managed the development of the API ecommerce integration. Monitored program/project status and clearly communicate that status to leadership and key stakeholders;
• Interacted with vendors, subcontractors, other groups to ensure quality of project deliverables. Work with other project participants to ensure that progress is being made on key activities, tasks and assignments.