STR 581 Week 4 Capstone Exam - Latest 2015
IF You Want To Purchase A+ Work Then Click The Link Below , Instant Download
If You Face Any Problem E- Mail Us At JOHNMATE1122@Gmail.Com
What decision criteria should managers use in selecting projects when there is not enough capital to invest in all available positive NPV projects?
3. TuleTime Comics is considering a new show that will generate annual cash flows of $100,000 into the infinite future.
4. If the initial outlay for such a production is $1,500,000 and the appropriate discount rate is 6 percent for the cash flows, then what is the profitability index for the project?
5. M&M Proposition 1: Dynamo Corp. produces annual cash flows of $150 and is expected to exist forever. The company is currently financed with 75 percent equity and 25 percent debt. Your analysis tells you that the appropriate discount rates are 10 percent for the cash flows, and 7 percent for the debt. You currently own 10 percent of the stock. If Dynamo wishes to change its capital structure from 75 percent equity to 60 percent equity and use the debt proceeds to pay a special dividend to shareholders, how much debt should they use?
6. Gateway, Corp. has an inventory turnover of 5.6. What is the firm’s days’s sales in inventory?
7. If a company’s weighted average cost of capital is less than the required return on equity, then the firm:
6. Teakap, Inc. has current assets of $1,456,312 and total assets of $4,812,369 for the year ending September 30, 2006. It also has current liabilities of $1,041,012, common equity of $1,500,000 and retained earnings of $1,468,347. How much long-term debt does the firm have?
7. Process costing is used when:
8. Horizontal analysis is a technique for evaluating a series of financial statement data over a period of time:
9. The process of evaluating financial...