The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
* Habit 1: Be Proactive
* Personal Vision
* Individuals have the freedom to choose through their:
* Independent Will
* Be proactive in your thoughts decision making instead of reactive to what others do or may think of you.
* Be proactive in your thoughts and in your communication with others.
* Do not allow yourself to be influenced by negative circumstances, but influence yourself by how you can make the negative circumstances to be positive ones moving forward.
* Habit 2: Begin with the End in Mind
* Principles of Personal Leadership
* Visualize success in each aspect of life and write down the process in which you can get there.
* Personal Mission Statement: focus on character, contributions, achievements and values
* Start with home (spouse, family)
* Everyone’s center is one or more of the following:
* All of these are related to:
* Spouse centered
* Family centered
* Money centered
* Possession centered
* Pleasure centered
* Church centered
* Be Principle Centered and all things will fall into place
* Habit 3: Put First things First
* Time Management Matrix
* Quadrant I: Urgent and Important Matters
* Pressing problems
* Crisis management
* Always putting out fires
* Quadrant II: Not Urgent but Important Matters
* Relationship building
* Recognizing new...