How often must you staff wash their hands?
* After toileting a child
* Before , during ,after diapering
* After preschool toileting
* After putting an ill child down
* Before /after serving food
* Before/after given medication
* After handling/feeding/ picking up animas
* After handling bodily fluid
* After smoking
* After being outdoor
* As needed
Washing hands is a very important when being in a child centered environment . As an employee working with kids there is allot of situations where you will need to wash your hands . Changing diapers or helping the kids go to the bathroom, preparing rood, when first entering and exiting the centered.
When can children take their own meds?
A. Have a written statement from a parent
B. Have a written statement from a health care provider
(3) Can we have animals @ the center?
A. Notify parent saying there an animal parents premises
B. Need a signed document from parents there from parents saying its okay.
C. Animals aren’t allowed in food prep areas.
D. Develop polices for pet management.
E. Violent animas are not allowed on the premises.
(4) What info must be keep in a child’s file
a. Basic +personal info / address, name of child , age , and birthday
b. Health history
c. Medication forms
d. Accident /incident forms
e. Emergency contacts
f. Transportation info
(5) First aid suppress (required)
A. supplies for each transportation vendible
B. portable emergency supplies.
C. manual, sterile gauze pads, small scissors, band aids, roller bandages, sling, a protective gloves, a derive tape, tweezers car barrier /mask, bottle of peace